Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I redeem my certificate?
You can redeem certificates by clicking on the "Rewards" menu option at the top of the page. Search for products by category or by keyword. Simply click on the gift card you wish to order and click "Order". Verify the information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order.
2. I placed my order, but did not receive the link for my selection. What should I do?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history or you may email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-499-1577 for further assistance.
3. How do I contact customer service?
You may email our customer service department at email@example.com or call us at 855-499-1577.
4. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your rewards account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
5. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
6. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
7. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
8. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
9. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
10. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers are able to print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
11. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
12. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
13. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
14. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.